🌳🏠️🐕️🥕 Petopia Quiz - Win Gold Bars with your Petopia knowledge!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,546 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this contest and playing this game! 👍😄

Anyway, we can only use English Language that you can chance to win gold bars on this game on this contest around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language then edit your previous reply (within 24 hours) then change your answers with using English Language or post next reply then you can answer them with using English Language that you can chance to win gold bars on this game!. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also check here :

🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,546 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @msdivastylevera 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please answer them on Spring Petopia Quiz here that you can chance to win gold bars on Pet Rescue Saga! Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Find more on Pet Rescue Community.

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

I move this thread to Pet Rescue Community soon. 😉

• carlotika
    carlotika Posts: 1 Newbie

Mis respuestas son: manzanas, domingos y 20

• Ally_No347
    Ally_No347 Posts: 1 Newbie

1 A - Apples

2 C - Sunday

3 B - 20

• cl0025
    cl0025 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Deelane
    Deelane Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2022
  • unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4

Answers

1. A-Apples

2. C-Sundays

3. B-20

• Deseraray
    Deseraray Posts: 1 Newbie

Here are my answers...

1) A

2)C

3)B

• Jussy_04
    Jussy_04 Posts: 2 Newbie

My answer is

Apples

B 20

C Sunday

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?