petrescue on facebook.com

Options
janniej
janniej Posts: 1 Newbie

why pet rescue not loading on my computer for a month now. what in the world is going on

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If the steps HERE doesn't help, please play via the Windows app instead until the game is working for you again.

You can download the Windows app from HERE if you have a Windows PC, when opening the game, connect it to your Facebook to sync all levels.

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

since 04/21/2022 it has been stuck on the load screen. guess i can kiss my 200+ "being on there times" goodbye.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

How about you tried using incognito tab/window? If it's still not worked, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

But if you have your PC (Windows 10) and/or mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon), you can also download this game here (PC - Windows 10) and/or here (Mobile Device - Apple, Android, Amazon) then you can connect your Facebook Account to sync your current progress on game completed. There is no major issues like Crashing/Freezing Issues, Login Issues and another issues on this game. 😊

⚠️ Note ⚠️

PC (Windows 10) - All your progress and inventory (gold bars and boosters) will be fully synced.

Mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon) - All your progress and inventory (gold bars) will be fully synced only but boosters will not synced due to technical problems.

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

thank you, incognito DID work......but why? thinking i might do Microsoft store version, which i did with Farm Heroes Saga (didn't work last time I did play it) just hope it doesn't do what FHS did also.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Enjoy your continue playing this game on Facebook! 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?