My quests rewards do not show up in my events tab in petopia.

Options
Julie_Andrews
Julie_Andrews Posts: 378 Pro Player 👑

My quests rewards do not show up in my events tab in petopia. I have restarted my phone but it did not help. Please help!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Julie_Andrews, can you share a screenshot of the events tab to show us what you mean? thank you

• Julie_Andrews
    Options

There is the event tab. When you open it, it shows all that is going on. My rewards from playing petopia are usually there. I gave 8 characters hats and I'm supposed to get free rockets.

Thank you for responding to my question! :-)

• Lynette
    Options

@Julie_Andrews

Thanks for the screenshots, I also cannot see Petopia on your device.

Are you looking for the rewards on a computer or your mobile device?

The rewards can only be collected on the device you play Petopia on.

If you also have the game on mobile look there for your rewards, the event ends soon, so I hope you can collect the rockets in time!

• Julie_Andrews
    Options

I am on my mobile. I have been getting my quests rewards this whole time until now. :-(

• Lynette
    Options

Your other pictures showed the map behind the events tab, that is why I thought you were on computer.

Is Petopia still on your mobile? It should be ending within a few hours but your screenshot says 5 days 😮

I wonder if there was a timing glitch that has ruined your game?

If the event were to continue for longer I would ask for your ID to get it looked at, but unfortunately Petopia ends in 5 hours.

When the event ends I think we get any rewards and coins owed from the game, so hopefully you will get them then.

• Julie_Andrews
    Options

That was an older screen shot. It's ok. I was looking forward to those rockets and such but next time. I love playing the petopia games! Thank you for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?