Chapter 3 won't open up

Options
Melisa_Pfeffer
Melisa_Pfeffer Posts: 1 Newbie

Chapter 3 of this petopia event wont open up even after completing the first 2 chapters a week ago. Is there an issue or something I am not aware of that would clear this up? Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Answers

• JoJoH66
    JoJoH66 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can't even get part 2 to open & I've completed part 1. I also didn't get my 50 gold bars for growing my pet. :(

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which device are you play?

Thank you for the feedback. Will pass this to the Game Team meanwhile if you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here, and tell your Game ID there.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @Melisa_Pfeffer and @JoJoH66

This was Petopia's first time on facebook and it has encountered some glitches.

King are aware of these problems and working on a fix.

As this is a timed event it will probably not be fixed before it ends, so just keep playing for now with what you still have.

I found that after my game did this (mine has restarted the Petopia quests three times) I needed to collect all the things for part 1 again. I've still not made it back to Part 2 (I was originally at part 4)

I also have the amusing situation of a town built for almost 200 Pets that now has only 11. It looks very empty!

@JoJoH66 have you tried reloading the game to see if you get the 50 gold from the 1,2,3,Grow event?

If it still does not appear on reloading write back and let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?