i cant sync my boosters !

peter4vio
peter4vio Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Support

when i logged in to the game in windows i coudnet find my collected booster ! only levels progress and silvers and gold bars

i hav collected alot of boosters on my phone (ios )

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,226 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The Pet Coins do not sync between Facebook and mobile devices.

The Pet Coins on Facebook are only available on Facebook.

Pet Coins on mobile do sync to the Windows 10 app and all mobile devices, but not to Facebook.

The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,608 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Like Kiara explained you on previous reply here. 👆

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?