🐱How many Pets can I save? (Finished)🐶

Lynette
Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited September 2022 in Contests

New to the Community? Register HERE to take part. It only takes a minute!

My favorite part of playing Pet Rescue Saga is, of course, rescuing the Pets. I particularly love levels where there are a lot of Pets!!

Level 3431 is one of those levels, it requires 100 pets to complete the level 🐱🐶😺😸🐶

When I play levels like 3431 I try to rescue as many Pets as I can without using any boosters or extra moves.

My efforts in level 3431 so far have ranged between 100 and 116 pets 😁

Our contest this time is for you to guess how many pets I will to rescue when I play Level 3431 after the contest ends!

I will play the level 3 times only, use no boosters or extra moves and choose the highest number of Pets (if I win or fail) for the answer!

Every entrant can guess two numbers 😺

Three winners will be randomly choosen from those who get the correct or closest number and they will get 30 gold bars for Pet Rescue Saga.

Please write your guesses in the comments below.

🐭 Task?

• Guess the final number of pets I rescue in Level 3431

🐷 Prizes!

• Three random players with the correct number (or closest number) will win 30 gold bars each

🐼 Rules?

• Your answer must be put in the comments below.
  • Each entrant can only guess two numbers.

Good Luck! If you have passed Level 3431 in the game you can play it again and see how many Pets you rescue 🙂

For those not quite there yet, here is an example of Pet Rescue Saga Level 3431 so you can see how it's played.

This contest ends at 1600 (CET) 29th June 2022

You’ll find all terms and conditions here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?