When will you give us the ability to move forward without friends? a lot of people i know have sto

Options
Joseph_C_Venango
Joseph_C_Venango Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't move forward without friends help, as a lot of them have stopped playing it is harder and harder to move forward.  can't you give us the ability to move forward without help from other people?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I wouldn't hold your breath for that one. Do you connect to Facebook by any chance, Joseph?

• frustrated123
    frustrated123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm going to quit this game...It invites hackers on your friends list since you end up having to 'friend' random people who play so you can get them to help you advance.  My friends are sick and tired of these invites. I have 1 person who plays the game. I shouldn't have to help promote the game in order to advance.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You can play on King.com  where there are always friends to help, or accept some facebook friends but put them on your 'restricted' friends list.    Restricted facebook friends can interact with you in the games but do not see anything of your profile (except what is public any way)

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I'm going to quit this game...It invites hackers on your friends list since you end up having to 'friend' random people who play so you can get them to help you advance.  My friends are sick and tired of these invites. I have 1 person who plays the game. I shouldn't have to help promote the game in order to advance.

I don't understand, what do you mean it invites hackers? Hackers is a very broad term, was it you think they're hacking exactly? Also, what invites are making your friends sick? Is it your requests for help or invites from hackers?The whole point of joining a group is so that you can send out requests to people who don't get sick of it. No one is going to hack you by becoming friends on FB and sending you game requests, and if you add someone who you think is doggy or annoying, just remove them, no big deal.If you don't want to promote then that's fine, but the reality is that's one of the things that makes the game available for free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?