๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

Downloading nice picture...

Zaandeur
Zaandeur Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi,

I play Pet Rescue Saga in my PC with the Windows 10 app. Instead of a nice background, I see only a blue field, and a message: "Downloading nice background" , which never comes up. I suppose that this is not intentional? How do I get the nice pictures back?

ยซ13

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,671 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , This sometimes happens to me because Game not connected, Play any level and Force close the appย and Log in again.

• Zaandeur
    Zaandeur Posts: 10 Level 2

Thanks, Kiara. I tried to follow your advice, but that did not work (logging out, killing the process and logging in again). Then what I did was: logging out, killing the process. Then I found a reset button in the properties - settings of the app. That finally did the trick. Looks much nicer with a nice background picture!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Pawsome and thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๏ธ ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿพ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesย HERE!

๐Ÿˆ๏ธย New vs Old!ย Give us feedback on the new design on the petsย HERE!

๐Ÿ“ฑย What's your Pet Rescue game view?ย Share your pic and claim a badgeย HERE!

๐Ÿ•๏ธย Puppy Challenge!ย 50 Gold Bars to winย HERE!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย andย hereย (General)! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

Have a pawsome day! ๐Ÿพ

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3

Okay, same issue here with "downloading nice picture".

I tried logging out and back in but no joy.

Next I tried the reset in settings and that temporarily restored the picture BUT it took all of my boosters and I had a LOT. ๐Ÿ˜ข

On top of that I keep getting the cheap version of the Silver Shop (attached) and not the good one with lots of boosters.

I was going to try and do an uninstall reinstall of the app but was afraid of losing boosters, etc. again.

Playing on Windows 10 Desktop.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,212 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Kat-6

I also get the 'downloading nice picture' often, I think it's because I play on an old slow device ๐Ÿ˜•

My levels still load so I just play without the pictures.

Try closing any other applications on your device that might be using up data and slowing things down.

It looks like the 'Silver Shop' store you are seeing is the new version of the store, which updating the game would have given you.

The only other advice I could find for Windows10 is here: Playing on Windows 10 let me know if any of this helps.

• Kat-6
    edited October 2022

Hi Lynette,

Sorry, I am just now seeing your reply. I must have turned off email notifications and that's how I missed it.

My desktop computer is pretty powerful and only 3 years old. I have high speed internet with awesome upload and download speeds so I think it's something on King's end.

I am seriously bummed about losing my boosters and the new Silver Shop is definitely a downgrade that has caused me to lose interest in the game.

I do appreciate you trying to help. ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks, Kat

Updated to add that I just checked my email notifications and they are not turned off. I also checked my junk mail folder and no notification there either. So, I wonder if the notification system is also broken?

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,212 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Kat-6

Thanks for coming back to this, I'm also getting it now on the newest map. Can I ask what level you are at? I will pass on what is happening to King and get back to you on what is happening.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Kat-6 just to add about notifications....they are broken! I am getting email notifications from posts I answered days ago and nothing on here. Sometimes if you check in, click on all notifications rather than relying on the pop up box as that seems to be slightly more helpful.

Sadly that isn't Kings issue but they have raised it with the editor company. Its affecting everyone ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Kat-6

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?