Accidental purchase

LilyDayne
LilyDayne Posts: 15 Level 2

I was playing Pet Rescue on king.com and accidentally bought 5 moves. I realized the mistake, and quit the game, so I'd like to know if I can get a refund. Thanks

Best Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi LilyDayne,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi LilyDayne,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Tony - King Care Team

Thanks LilyDayne

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi LilyDayne,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi LilyDayne,

Tony - King Care Team

Thanks LilyDayne
  • Brooklynn_Shay
    Brooklynn_Shay Posts: 2 Newbie

Accidentally purchased something for 29.99 how can I refund 

• mar120956
    mar120956 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi my grand daughter accidentally purchased $84.99 at pet rescue she was only supposed to get the $1.99 purchase like she did before and she didn't realize she purchased the $84.99 I would like a refund I can not afford that kind of money for a game. I am on social security disability  and that would pay 2 of my bills  I don't mind every once in awhile to buy the $1.99 but I could never get the one for $84.99 so could you you just this one time please refund this so I can pay my bills  it was a mistake purchase she didn't even know that she had done it until she brought my phone back to me and I seen it. Thank you Mary Anne Gerald. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,390 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mar120956 A Warm Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your grand daughter accidentally purchased a package that you do not need!  You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" as the Community Team does not deal with any purchase issues because the inquiry includes your personal details and this is a public forum!   

Hence, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Accidental Purchase"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

You can also contact the "Player Support Team" through this page.  If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of this page, you will see "Contact Us" tab underneath to King Emblem.  It will look like this 👇  👇  

Once you tap on that "Contact Us" tab, a Chat Icon will pop-up.  I have not done this before, hence, cannot give you proper directions for this.  But, there will be some questions provided by a Bot, and you will have to choose your options.  See if you can handle that.  If not, go with the first option I gave you on the top.  

But, please choose only one way to contact them!  Otherwise, they might get confused and you might not receive the help needed due to 2 open tickets!!  

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?