👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited January 2023

Hey there! 👋

Unfortunately I am not able to help as I’m not part of the test group with the new interface. However, according to previous posts, there seems to be a glitch going on with the stars, and like you, is not working for several other players as well. I will tag @Lynette, one of our Pet Rescue moderators who can stand by with you and the others with this issue.

In the meantime, welcome to the Community! Here are a few topics to welcome you to the Pet Rescue Saga Forum! ⤵️

👋 Come introduce yourself and say hi to your fellow Pet Rescuers, and grab a badge HERE! 

📣 Do you want to keep up with the latest News, Contests, and Discussions regarding Pet Rescue? Come subscribe to our Pet Rescue Saga Tagging List HERE! 

🌍🗺️ Where are you playing from? Come share where in the world you are from to get a badge on your profile HERE!

🎮 What level are you currently on in Pet Rescue Saga? Claim your Level Milestone Badges below: ⤵️

Animal Kingdom (level 25+)

Level 1000 

Level 2000 

Level 3000 

Level 4000 

Level 5000

🏆 Are you interested in collecting more badges for your profile and/or winning Gold Bars/Boosters for your game? Come join us in our Contest Area HERE! 

💬 Want to chat with your fellow Pet Rescuers? Come join us in our Discussions Area HERE!

⚙️ If you need support with anything game-related, please come to our Support Area HERE! 

Have fun, and I wish you a Pawesome time here in the King Community! 🤩👑

• Snoop1367
    Snoop1367 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why are we not earning star to open chest

• EOTheGr8

Hey there and welcome! 👋

Unfortunately I am not able to help as I’m not part of the test group with the new interface. However, according to previous posts, there seems to be a glitch going on with the stars, and like you, is not working for several other players as well.

The studio is aware of the issue and they are doing what they can to resolve the issue. Stay tuned for more updates. 👍

In the meantime, welcome to the Community! Here are a few topics to welcome you to the Pet Rescue Saga Forum! ⤵️

👋 Come introduce yourself and say hi to your fellow Pet Rescuers, and grab a badge HERE! 

📣 Do you want to keep up with the latest News, Contests, and Discussions regarding Pet Rescue? Come subscribe to our Pet Rescue Saga Tagging List HERE! 

🌍🗺️ Where are you playing from? Come share where in the world you are from to get a badge on your profile HERE!

🎮 What level are you currently on in Pet Rescue Saga? Claim your Level Milestone Badges below: ⤵️

Level 1000 

Level 2000 

Level 3000 

Level 4000 

Level 5000

🏆 Are you interested in collecting more badges for your profile and/or winning Gold Bars/Boosters for your game? Come join us in our Contest Area HERE! 

💬 Want to chat with your fellow Pet Rescuers? Come join us in our Discussions Area HERE!

⚙️ If you need support with anything game-related, please come to our Support Area HERE! 

Have fun, and I wish you a Pawesome time here in the King Community! 🤩🐶😺🐾👑

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2023

@Cozz76 @Snoop1367

I have been told that the game glitch with the event, (collecting stars) is fixed now and should be rolled out to all players soon. 🙂

• ECV161177
    ECV161177 Posts: 11 Level 2

Comecei agora ,estou adorando!!

• Snoop1367
    Snoop1367 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey !! New at this!! But love this game but the level I'm on is stuck!! Can't earn stars to get to next level.. not registering the star..I just keep playing and no progress!! Anyone else with this problem?? But anyways hey y'all!!🤣🤣🤣

• EOTheGr8
    edited January 2023

Hello and welcome! 😺👋

Please remember that we are an English-only community, so please use a translator to translate your comment to English language. Thank you! 🐶👍

Tradução em Português: ⤵️

Olá e bem-vindo! 😺👋

Lembre-se de que somos uma comunidade apenas em inglês, então use um tradutor para traduzir seu comentário para o idioma inglês. Obrigado! 🐶👍

• EOTheGr8
    edited January 2023

Hi Snoop,

Welcome to the Community! Does this involve you being one of the lucky players with the new interface with Pup and the RV? There is a common issue right now that the PRS Studio Team at King is currently aware of. Please stay tuned for future updates regarding this issue. 🐶👍

In the meantime, please check these other threads below to help guide you around the Pet Rescue Saga forum! ⤵️

Level 1000 

Level 2000 

Level 3000 

Level 4000 

Level 5000

Level 6000 - Coming soon! 👀

Have fun, and I wish you a Pawesome time here in the King Community! 🤩🐶😺👑

• cleusalim
    cleusalim Posts: 2 Newbie

Bom dia!!! Sou jogadora desde muitos anos...adooooro!!! Jogo diariamente...estou no sul do Rio Grande do Sul ..BRASIL.

• cleusalim
    cleusalim Posts: 2 Newbie

Depois de começar é impossível parar....jogo a mais de 10 anos e já desinstalei várias vezes...comeco do Zero ...atualmente jogo diariamente.. bom divertimento é não desanime.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?