Level 3257

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

You changed the single frostings from 22 to 66 by making them triple moves.  Plus you reduced the number of moves.  I did 100 tries and also used boosters.  Why don't you ARE KING CARE try the new version??  Just see how far you can go??!!!  Boring, boring, boring.....

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Monique,

You are shouting at the wrong people but I hear your frustration I honestly do. King care is made up of some wonderful King staff and a dedicated team of none King staff, but regular players called Superstars. Some of us play Candy crush which I think is the game you refer to as Pet rescue don't have that many levels, some of us play other games. That would be me. My game is farm heroes. And I agree, as they often make a lot of levels harder just for their fun of it. 

I will pass your feedback on because as a player, you are entitled to your opinion and if enough players complain, they will change it back. Levels are often tweaked because they have to appeal to everyone. And if you get a core group moaning the game is too easy then they make levels harder. Its just finding a balance which is the tricky part. 

Lets hope they change it soon :)

Answers

• Marcinha_Meirell
    Marcinha_Meirell Posts: 3 Newbie

QUANDO VAI CHEGAR NOVA FAZE JÁ CHEGUEI NIVEL 2112

• Marcinha_Meirell

• Marcinha_Meirell

• Lady_Choo

This week hopefully Marcinha :)

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Hi Monique,

You are shouting at the wrong people but I hear your frustration I honestly do. King care is made up of some wonderful King staff and a dedicated team of none King staff, but regular players called Superstars. Some of us play Candy crush which I think is the game you refer to as Pet rescue don't have that many levels, some of us play other games. That would be me. My game is farm heroes. And I agree, as they often make a lot of levels harder just for their fun of it. 

I will pass your feedback on because as a player, you are entitled to your opinion and if enough players complain, they will change it back. Levels are often tweaked because they have to appeal to everyone. And if you get a core group moaning the game is too easy then they make levels harder. Its just finding a balance which is the tricky part. 

Lets hope they change it soon :)

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

Subject closed now.... I spent 3 whole days and over 100 tries and finally completed that level by using lots of boosters.  KING must had lots of compliants as they lowered the points required.  Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?