No sound during game play.

missporter
missporter Posts: 3 Newbie

I play Pet Rescue, Candy Crush Saga, and Candy Crush Soda on Facebook.  All of a sudden, the volume stopped working.  How can I get that back?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Miss Porter thank you for posting on King care, 

Assuming you have sounds on other websites, Could you just check the game settings to make sure that they haven't muted themselves? Try turning them on and off a couple of times. If that doesn't work can you let us know. Are you playing through a browser?

• missporter
    missporter Posts: 3 Newbie

Not muted, and I use google as my browser.  I play through facebook.  Already checked my settings on facebook, and my volume should be fine.... Works on everything else but the games I mentioned.  

• Lady_Choo

Thank you for checking... others seem to be having the issue too so I will add you to the list :) 

thanks for posting! 

• Grace_Olszewski
    Grace_Olszewski Posts: 6 Level 2

I have no sound in CCS, but do have sound in all other games. 

Please correct. Thank you.

• Lady_Choo

Thank you Grace, am passing all these on :)

• Lady_Choo
    edited May 2018

Thank you for all your posts. The King care team are aware of the issue and are contacting the studio to find an update on it as it was reported last week too. 

To help us help you, when stating the problem could you also add your windows version and if you are using google chrome or not please. Thank you :)

• TimB
    TimB Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Miss Porter and Mr./Ms. Chicken Slayer:  Our PC was purchased with Windows 7. Long ago we obtained free upgrade to Windows 10. Today we experienced same symptom: YouTube videos and Facebook video posts have sound but all King games played through Facebook have no sound. Try logging-off Facebook on your current browser, i.e., MS Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. On your Win 10 PC, begin using Microsoft Edge browser, then log into Facebook.  For us, this solved the sound problem--Tim B.

• bluenurse
    bluenurse Posts: 6 Level 2

using chrome. no sound on any king gmes

• Lady_Choo

Hello Miss Porter and Mr./Ms. Chicken Slayer:  Our PC was purchased with Windows 7. Long ago we obtained free upgrade to Windows 10. Today we experienced same symptom: YouTube videos and Facebook video posts have sound but all King games played through Facebook have no sound. Try logging-off Facebook on your current browser, i.e., MS Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. On your Win 10 PC, begin using Microsoft Edge browser, then log into Facebook.  For us, this solved the sound problem--Tim B.

That is strange...so it seems more FB related then! Thank you Tim!
  • Kimberly_Bruklis
    Kimberly_Bruklis Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm having the same issue with no sound.  I used Windows 10, Google Chrome and play my games on Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?