all of my gold bars vanished i had 20 of them, give them back

Anita_M_Shapiro
Anita_M_Shapiro Posts: 7 Level 2

on pet rescue saga i had 20 gold bars and they are gone today, please give them back and also fix the glitches in the game sound, i have no sound also.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Anita,

I have checked this for you and can see that you had 18 Gold Bars and used 9 Gold Bars for extra moves on episode 117 (level 4) on the 5th of May and further 9 Gold bars for Cherry bombs on the 10th of May.

Kind regards,

- Mark

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,538 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Anita, 

Firstly as regards the sound, please see this thread here

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games#entry_162765

As to the gold bars, I am going to pass this over to the moderating team who will be in touch :)

• MarkHawk
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Anita,

I have checked this for you and can see that you had 18 Gold Bars and used 9 Gold Bars for extra moves on episode 117 (level 4) on the 5th of May and further 9 Gold bars for Cherry bombs on the 10th of May.

Kind regards,

- Mark

• Anita_M_Shapiro

This is a total Lie, I have never spent gold bars to get extra moves or to buy bombs. King Care is incompetent and This Mark Hawk person is a Liar.

• Anita_M_Shapiro

This is a total Lie, I have never spent gold bars to get extra moves or to buy bombs. King Care is incompetent and This Mark Hawk person is a Liar.

The response to my loss of gold bars is a total Lie. I have never used Gold bars to get extra moves and to buy bombs. Mark Hawk is incompetent and a Liar.
  • MarkHawk

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your update and I'm sorry that you feel this way.

At King we keep a strict account of purchases and usage of Gold bars.

I can't see who in person did the in-game transaction so I suggest you check if others are playing from your account. For instance relatives, other persons in the household or persons who have access to your game account. 

Also I suggest you change the password on your mobile device as well as change the password to your Facebook account. This should prevent any further discrepancies.

Please let me know if I can assist further in this matter.

• Anita_M_Shapiro

first of all I am way past level 117 i am in the 1800's, second I have no other members in my household, so nobody is using my account. Third you people have no idea what you are doing. Give me my gold bars back.
  • Anita_M_Shapiro

The answer is i want my gold bars back, i did not use them to get extra moves or buy any bombs, and there is nobody else who has access to my account, plus i am in the 1800's not on level 117. Please gove my gold bars back.

• MarkHawk

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your updates.

I have double checked your account; both transactions took place from your Facebook account matching your login and IP address.

To clarify the levels: Pet Rescue Saga currently has 146 episodes with a total of 2172 levels (each episode normally consists of 15 levels)

Kind regards,

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?