Game won't load

Marie66
Marie66 Posts: 2 Newbie

Everytime I try to get the game to load, it just won't have it at all... I can play it on a PC, and that has the same browser I am using on my laptop (firefox) & it is up to date as well.. I have uninstalled the game and it still won't work.. It starts to load up and then goes black, then all u can see is a flashing black back ground and some writing on it... Starting to get annoying now love this game.. so is there any way you can try and fix it...

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Marie, thanks for posting on King care.

There have been reports of issues since the last Firefox upgrade. At this time King are recommending you switch browsers, maybe to google chrome as so far that seems to be the most stable. See if it works over there and if not, please let us know :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Hi Marie, thanks for posting on King care.

There have been reports of issues since the last Firefox upgrade. At this time King are recommending you switch browsers, maybe to google chrome as so far that seems to be the most stable. See if it works over there and if not, please let us know :)

• Marie66
    Marie66 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Chicken Slayer,

Sorry for late reply, but thanks for your reply... I have downloaded google chrome as u suggested and it works fine on there, just very disappointing that I have to swap from one browser to another just to play.. Oh well nevermind lol, least I can still play it.. Maybe firefox might pull there finger out lol and fix the problem..

Anyway once again thank you for reply :)

• Lady_Choo

You are very welcome! Lets hope they do fix it soon, it seems to be quite a problem but at least you can still play :)))

• valleyloops
    valleyloops Posts: 3 Newbie
    Pet rescue will not load for the past 2 days. I have tried to play on King (which works) but starts right from the beginning level one. What should I do?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    Pet rescue will not load for the past 2 days. I have tried to play on King (which works) but starts right from the beginning level one. What should I do?

Hi @val@valleyloops, Welcome to Our Community  =)
    Sorry to hear problem with your game . where are you play on Mobile device or on Computer in Facebook ?
  • valleyloops
    edited December 2019
    I play Pet rescue in faceboo, on desk top computer. I tried to play in gameroom, but it is never up to date. It is not the same version as on Facebook. As I pointed out, playing on King takes me back to level one. I should also mention, when I am able to play in facebook. I have to clear my cache, close all tabs, sigh into facebood and go directly to game, it will then load. But that is not happening now, I am completely closed out of the game. I run Fire Fox, I have tried other browsers and Firefox works the best on my pc.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    I play Pet rescue in faceboo, on desk top computer. I tried to play in gameroom, but it is never up to date. It is not the same version as on Facebook. As I pointed out, playing on King takes me back to level one. I should also mention, when I am able to play in facebook. I have to clear my cache, close all tabs, sigh into facebood and go directly to game, it will then load. But that is not happening now, I am completely closed out of the game. I run Fire Fox, I have tried other browsers and Firefox works the best on my pc.
    @valleyloops
    Happy that your another browser Fire Fox can work good  and please check this link , hope this can help you. 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-or-not-loading-on-pc-facebook#latest
  • valleyloops
    Dear kiara_wael, you misunderstood what I said. I use firefox, when I try to play pet rescue I USE TO HAVE TO clear my cache, close all tabs , go back to facebook and THEN IT would work. NONE  of this works NOW!  It will not load.. msg says, 'you have experienced a error that we are working hard to fix' My ID # 2337898445  please resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @valleyloops

If clearing the cache and cookies doesn't help and the issue continues in all browsers, then there is nothing more we can try out. The Game Studio fixed this issue months ago as mentioned here, but if it keeps happening for you, then we can only recommend to play on a mobile device. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?