Super slow

Options
brandyw78
brandyw78 Posts: 50 Level 2

Anyone else have issues with Pet Rescue Saga? It's super slow. I can make a move and it takes up to 10 seconds to catch up. I try using a booster and it has a mind of it's own. It's becoming aggravating trying to play and making me not want to aymore. I have the latest updates, cleared cache, plenty of storage, and have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does it. I have reached out to support but I get that they are aware of the issue. It's going on a month now, and I'm about to quit playing. Any advice?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hey @brandyw78 that is an annoying issue. Can I ask which device you are playing on please. Its possible that its the type device and age that isn't helping, but if its a recent change, there could be something causing it. Did it start with petopia?

If you are using android, did you also clear play store cache as well as system cache before reinstalling?

You said support are aware? Was that when Petopia was running? Do you have your ticket number? And could I have your player ID too, are you logged in with Facebook or the Kingdom?

Sorry for all the questions, the more I ask in one post, the more info I can pass over 🤗

• brandyw78
    brandyw78 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

Hey @Lady_Choo thank you for replying. I have a Google Pixel 7 Pro, and yes, I did clear cache on everything. It does it on both king and Facebook for about 6 weeks now. My username is brandyw78. I tried to play Petopia and the one after that where it starts out with a pet in the box. But, since it was so slow, I got tired of it. My ticket number is:12765695. Thank you for your help.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I need your game ID @brandyw78 its a little different and a number, I have a link though that shows you how to find it.

Thank you for the rest of the info, the 1,2,3 grow is the next one with the pet in the box. But you aren't the first person to have the issues with it.

Do you have any saved boosters? If not, I would highy recommend you reinstall it. (making sure it was logged into either FB or the kingdom first because of progress)

Also if you have a lot of boosters, this can cause issues too.

I am going to pass this over to the CM, but as support have told you they are aware, there is a good chance they are working on a fix 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?