Pet Rescue Saga will not connect to Facebook

Steph_Smith
Steph_Smith Posts: 3 Newbie

for the past 2-3 weeks, Pet Rescue Saga will not connect connect to Facebook on my Samsung Galaxy S5.  I have plenty of memory, the most up to date Facebook and PRS.  I have cleared data, stood on my head, whistled dixie, checked my facebook settings and watched the video.  How do I remedy this problem?  I am at level 897, I really do not want to "start over."

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Haha I do feel your pain. :(  So frustrating when technology just doesn't work as it is supposed to! I know that Facebook did do an update to their apps which caused some problems, but you say you have the latest version of Facebook too. Are you able to log into Facebook on your PC and play? So that you can check that it is definitely not an account problem. Are you connected to WIFI when you try to connect rather than just using your mobile data? 

• Steph_Smith
    Steph_Smith Posts: 3 Newbie

Haha I do feel your pain. :(  So frustrating when technology just doesn't work as it is supposed to! I know that Facebook did do an update to their apps which caused some problems, but you say you have the latest version of Facebook too. Are you able to log into Facebook on your PC and play? So that you can check that it is definitely not an account problem. Are you connected to WIFI when you try to connect rather than just using your mobile data? 

I can connect through facebook without problem on my computer.  I have tried both WIFI and 4gLTE.  I have tried connecting to the game through FB on my phone, doesn't work.
  • Jack1977
    Jack1977 Posts: 3 Newbie

Try deleting your pet saga app and reinstalling it! It worked for me. 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Try deleting your pet saga app and reinstalling it! It worked for me. 

Thanks! This has worked for me too, but make sure your levels are saved :-)
  • Krissy801
    Krissy801 Posts: 4 Newbie

This is happening to me too, it's with all the king games and it's ridiculous getting ready to delete all king games for good

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?