JUST SAYING HELLO!! :)

Options
ILovePetRescue_No1
ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 95 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Hello fellow PRers!!

You all kept me company while I awaited new levels and even allowed me to vent my frustrations a time or two! Lol

I wanted to take a break to say hello. I have 3 projects to complete so I've been trying to get them done. I typically only work on 2 simultaneously. I have a 200 pg book to finish for client1, a 150pg for C2, and reading a 400pg book on a book to movie script. Anyone want to help?!!!! 😆

So, I didn't want to disappear after the kindness and helpfulness I received. But I'll pop in when I can to read how everyone is doing. I love the vibe in here! :)

I'm currently on PR level 6870 and having fun playing during breaks.

Hi @Lynette @Lady_Choo

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,680 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @ILovePetRescue_No1, aw that is nice of you to pop in and let us know you haven't forgotten us! When you have a minute for a break, don't forget to have a look at the contests we have running as its the global one coming up to very soon!

The book to movie script sounds amazing, but if you don't know already, us bookworms demand a lot more with this type of script. All the best bits better be in there and the storyline needs to stay the same. There are a lot of book snobs out there 🤣 I can think of several where they seemed unable to realise that imaginations v budgets don't compare and they refused to watch the movies!! Or tv shows from movies. Its silly really. Although I have to say that they completely ruined one of my favourites and I mean completely.

• ILovePetRescue_No1
    Options

Ohhhh noooo!!! I'm so sorry it was ruined for you!!! That really stinks doesn't it!!! Kinda leaves a bad taste too, right? Lol I'm glad to know you r a bookworm! Because I am a wordsmith. I love words!! ❤️

Yes, I've actually written a stage play, it ran on stage in Seattle for 4 years, I also read and evaluate scripts for a Hollywood competition. I'm not sure but think you would be intrigued, entertained, on the edge of your seat! Lol Shed a few tears and experience moments of laughter to top it all off!! 😀

With you being an avid viewer and movie watcher, you should think about training to read and evaluate scripts!! Movie lovers are great at providing thorough feedback. 😉

The book is a really good story line and based on a true story. It is a 5-book series, I've finished book1/script1, now I'm on book2/script2. The client said in script one about several scenes, it gave him chills!! It was a powerful scene. So, here's to hoping it does well on the big screen! Hahaha

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hello @ILovePetRescue_No1 nice of you to drop in 😊

I don't know how you'd find the time for pet Rescue with all that work?

Your work does sound intriguing though, in paticular the book to movie scripts. I'm very curious to know what books you are working on, but assume you are not allowed to say just yet 🤔

What was the name of your stage play? (not that I'm likely to have heard of it, I don't get out much, lol)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,680 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That does sound exciting, you will have to tell us when you can!

I am the same @Lynette lol.

• ILovePetRescue_No1
    Options

@Lynette @Lady_Choo

I ALWAYS make time for Pet Rescue!! 😆 it is my sworn duty to rescue pets!! Haha But I kinda keep that part quiet tho!

Lynette I'm including a pic of the DVD cover image of my play. It ran on stage in Seattle for 4- 1/2 years before closing. It is called the "The Battle of Britain."

@Lady_Choo I will let you know as soon as we are finished. I promise. :) They do that so there's no early buzz, leaks, and so they can control when it's announced, promoted, etc. BUT! I can tell you it is based on a TRUE story and it is about a real, TRUE

spy who worked for the U.S. government. And it is an INTERESTING story!!! It really is!

C

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?