Allowing a 3 day period to unlock to next level

Options
Gelgort
Gelgort Posts: 4 Newbie

To allow a 3 day wait period to unlock the next level rather than having to wait for friends to help you unlock the levels.  Most games allow this

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

There is, roadblocks automatically unlock after 72 hrs, but personally I'd suggest connecting with Kingdom. It's more reliable and definitely receive more things from others there.

• Gelgort
    Options

There is, roadblocks automatically unlock after 72 hrs, but personally I'd suggest connecting with Kingdom. It's more reliable and definitely receive more things from others there.

For Pet Rescue Saga? Its been over 3 days and the next level still has not unlocked. Are you speaking about another game?
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Damn you're right, sorry about that. It's been so long that I haven't played Pet that I forgot it doesn't have an auto unlock. Seems crazy when you think of it since the others have it! I think it's also only bubble witch that doesn't have it included as well. The only thing I can suggest is linking your game to Kingdom, I use to connect with FB but after many a problems and lack of friends playing I ended up making a Kingdom account. I tend to receive more stuff with less problems so ended up making camp there. :)
  • Gelgort
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion!!
  • Gelgort
    Options

btw - how do you link your game to Kingdom?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?