Cannot sync Pet Rescue Saga on Ipad

Options
Jayne_Louise
Jayne_Louise Posts: 3 Newbie

I can connect with Facebook for all my King games on IPhone and Ipad, but for some unknown reason Pet Rescue Saga has stopped connecting on the iPad. Each time it takes me to put my Facebook log in page but will not recognise my password which is correct. No problems connecting with iPhone, currently on level 1157. Please help.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmmm strange one, give this a try: go into Safari and make sure you are logged into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. When you hit connect in the game it should just automatically sign you in now. Let me know if that helped!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmmm strange one, give this a try: go into Safari and make sure you are logged into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. When you hit connect in the game it should just automatically sign you in now. Let me know if that helped!

• Jayne_Louise
    Options

Thanks, I'm all sorted now xx

• Jayne_Louise
    Options

Thanks, all sorted now xx
  • StuckInATree
    Options

Awesome :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?