Alphabetty level 610

Dan_Candol
Dan_Candol Posts: 9 Level 2

Did somebody passed the level 610 without the extra movements given by looking at the little advertising videos. I do not receive any videos since weeks...so I can’t get extra movements

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Dan Candol,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges, features and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• GEECEEPEE
    GEECEEPEE Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2017

Hi Dan Candol,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges, features and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey TonyThat did not even remotely address Dan’s question which asked if anyone had passed the level...I am again waiting for you at King to review the requirements of this level which currently seems impossible - by adding moves, changing the type of letters that drop and/or removing some of the blockers. In the meantime I will play something else....
  • Dan_Candol
    Dan_Candol Posts: 9 Level 2

After trial tens, I am sick of this play. I leave Alphabetty after level 609. Ciao, bye bye, adieu !!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

After trial tens, I am sick of this play. I leave Alphabetty after level 609. Ciao, bye bye, adieu !!

Hi Dan, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?