Progress transfer

Options
00nazza
00nazza Posts: 2 Newbie

I am trying to transfer my progress from Pet rescue and Candy Crush from my old Facebook account to my new one. I have sent several messages and no one replies. Has anyone been able to do this at all? I have a King account however, when I try and sync the games to facebook on my new device it keeps taking to level 1.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Sorry you haven't got any help yet but not to worry as this is something I can help you with :)

It is not possible to transfer game progress from one Facebook account to another so what we'll have to do to help you, is to manually restore your games on your new account. 

This means that you're high scores will be replaced with a standard 2 star score and note that we're not able to restore any saved Boosters or lives from the previous account.

To start this process, you need to play both games and pass the first level from your new Facebook account so this gets recorded and reply back to my private message which I will send to you soon confirming the levels you're supposed to be on and the email address that is associated to your new account.

Talk to you soon :)

/QueenB

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry you haven't got any help yet but not to worry as this is something I can help you with :)

It is not possible to transfer game progress from one Facebook account to another so what we'll have to do to help you, is to manually restore your games on your new account. 

This means that you're high scores will be replaced with a standard 2 star score and note that we're not able to restore any saved Boosters or lives from the previous account.

To start this process, you need to play both games and pass the first level from your new Facebook account so this gets recorded and reply back to my private message which I will send to you soon confirming the levels you're supposed to be on and the email address that is associated to your new account.

Talk to you soon :)

/QueenB

Ha beat me to it. I was just about to answer that lol.
  • 00nazza
    00nazza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, I have played both levels and replied back to your PM.

• Simorize
    Simorize Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@QueenB I also have the same problem, would you mind helping me too.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@QueenB I also have the same problem, would you mind helping me too.

Sure, no problem Simorize :)Keep an eye on your envelope as I will need some details to be able to help.Talk to you soon!/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?