Say hi and introduce yourself!

MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
edited July 2019 in Support

Hey there fellow pet fan!  B

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia and CezDiamondI'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm also technically skilled and I love making home cooked meals – especially lasagne! Yumyum :-) The biggest lasagne I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favourite games are currently Candy Friends and Farm Heroes.

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Hello everyone  =)
    I'm from Australia, and despite having too many Pets to look after in real life (5 cats and 5 chickens!) I just love playing Pet Rescue Saga...plus many of the other King games.

Unlike what  Mark has written above, I do not like making home cooked meals as I do this 3 times a day 7 days a week!
    I would much rather be playing games :awesome:

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and sharing our love (and frustrations!) of getting through each new Pet Rescue Saga Episode...

• Mandy_Jeffery
    Mandy_Jeffery Posts: 3 Newbie
    hi all i live in england in the lovely country side of kent i have only  dog a bullie i don't need anymore than that he is enough lol i love playing pet rescue i have played for years i got totally addicted yes the game has it's issues but i just close the page and re open another one 
  • Lynda_Campbell
    Lynda_Campbell Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hi, I am from the USA! I love playing Pet Rescue and Candy Crush!

• sherr
    sherr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello everyone...I'm from London Ontario and I have been playing pet rescue for many many years....I'm addicted....Play every morning with my coffee and every night while watching the t.v...I find it so relaxing and a good way to unwind and get your mind off things...Keeps my mind active which I find important...I'm not a reader, but I love games...so this is my # 1 go to ....I hope to keep it going for many more years....Happy playing everyone!!

• MelMel1975
    MelMel1975 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hello everyone... My name is Melinda and I am from San Diego,CA USA! I love that I found this community of me friends to share tips (don’t have any yet but will soon I hope lol) and pick your brains for strategies, hints, etc.. I love Pyramid Solataire, Candy Crush, Candy Crush Friends and many more. Happy Thanksgiving from America Gobble Gobble.
    1050 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi fellow saga players, I guess  I like pet saga because I love house pets  and some that belong out doors..Bears!
  • kandi31
    kandi31 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello fellow mind goer's. My name is Carmen and I'm  from New Jersey. I have been playing Pet rescue saga and Candy Crush for years and love. I'm very much into strategy.Im out going and a true thinker. Pet resuce has been my addiction these past 3 years in the 6 years I've been playing. 
  • sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    hello , i play prs  everyday , i am from the us in michigan. it is very cold here .  i am so addicted to prs . at times it is one of those games that you hate to love because some levels drive me crazy but i have to beat it.  good luck with the new community
  • lorraine5050
    lorraine5050 Posts: 22 Level 2
    hello my name is lorraine. i play everyday , i am retired and play pet rescue a lot . some days it makes me want to pull my hair out but i love PRS and other king games
  • Bets
    Bets Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am an Alabama transplant and love to play Pet Rescue!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?