Need Red Blocks!

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,646 Level 4

Lynette or anyone, since we have one more day to play to get the 50 Gold Bars, is it possible to play a level that has a lot of red block to help in getting the 50 gold bars? Can you all give us many many levels that have a lot of red so we don't lose out on the 50 gold bars? As I go along, I don't find a lot of red blocks to help in getting me to the 50 gold bars. I also don't know if you can go back and play levels that you already have won. I don't know what levels have a lot of red. I remember some from the daily challenge that has a lot of red and from the Mystery Ship on the weekends. Any suggestions Lynette or anyone? Thanks

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,336 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Peanut7139 - it would not be helpful to give Level numbers as (usually) the red blocks only count if they are from newly played levels or (if you are at the end of the game) from using the 'random level' button.

I've not checked if this is the case currently. Maybe try going to a previous level and seeing if the red ones add up, or not?

If they do we may be able to seach for some levels that have many and start a list 🙂

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,646 Level 4
    Options

Lynette I was on a level that did have more red blocks which I was looking for. I went back to play it again and the red blocks did not count. I'd rather not miss out on the gold bars that are being offered but a lot of the games / levels I'm playing don't have any red blocks or so little that you don't get a chance to get all the 50 gold bars. I was wondering if you all would see about maybe a list as you said so when the time come, we who want the gold bars and don't mind working / playing for them, there will be a chance for us to get those gold bars that are being offered. Without that, you don't get the option or opportunity to get what is being offered. Also if you all want to change the way the game is played, you might have more opportunities to get the gold bars and not just by playing for red blocks. Just my opinion. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?