coins

Options
Debbie_Luck
Debbie_Luck Posts: 16 Level 2

why is it if the level says you get 10,000 points if you win the level why is it every level i win i only get 600 points??? this has been going on for a very long time and why is it every week the weather alert is the same thing over and over again, now before you say this my cache is clean my comp is new so this just doesn't make sense thank you debbie

Answers

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,886 Community Manager
    Options

Hello there! Could you please share more details? Having your screenshots, Game ID, Game Version, and device information would be very helpful for us to look into it! 😉

Regarding the Weather Alert event, we understand that players would like to see more changes. Right now, we're running a test where players are split into three groups: those who don't have the event, those with new levels, and those with old ones. If you're seeing old levels, it means you're in the third test group. But don't worry! These A/B tests are always temporary, so you'll have a chance to get the new levels sooner or later. Just keep your game always updated!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 20
    Options

Hi @Debbie_Luck
    The 'points' mentioned are points within the level. These points are added up to give you the level score that allocates how many stars you earn in the Level. You'll only get the extra 10000 points if you completely clear all the blocks.

Coins are earned from completing each level, we get 600 each time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?