Mystery Mountain, 15 mars

lavarenne
lavarenne Posts: 37 Level 2
impossible to play, I spent the first 4 levels normally, then I left the game. Come back and my counter is 0, I recommend and no mark ingots earned. I redid the 4 levels and I had the boosters of the mountain. I came out and counter again to 0. In conclusion I can not have more than 10 bars and I can not play the mountain that is after, it is necessary to repeat the first 4 levels each time (for loquats). Good luck to all those who have bugs

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hello @lavarenne, thank you for joining us here in the Pet Rescue Saga Community  =)

I also had this problem over the weekend, with the Octopus Mystery Mountain (25 Level version)

Instead of saving each Mountain as you passed when you lost connection, or logged out, the game would take you right back to Level 1.

It appeared to be what I call the 'repeating glitch' where every time you logged in the game repeated the same data. 
    Did you also notice that the same players where on your 'send lives' list, and some boosters like the daily calendar or end of level chest also repeated? These were occurring on the account I played .

Please tell us what device you've had this bug on and I will pass this information on.

If you know any other players with the same situation please tell them to come here and post also.

• lavarenne
    lavarenne Posts: 37 Level 2
    c'est toujours le même bug, et ce n'est pas une question de matériel puisque j'ai le même problème sur PC et sur smartphone. 
    Le problème viens de plus loin alors qu'il existe depuis plusieurs mois. 
    A savoir:  
    les Vies en Illimitées disparaissent chaque Fois que je  sors du jeu 
    La Tirelire Reviens systématiquement à 0 
    les 4 jouets GAGNES reviennent Eux aussi à 0 

j'ai oublié les 15 étoiles qui se sont  dans la barre du haut reviennent aussi à 0 

et le chat noir Qui apparait Dans CERTAINS jeux 
    Cela fait des mois Que j » en parle plus de voiture je suis lassé de me répéter 
  • Lynette
    "it's still the same bug, and it's not a matter of hardware since I have the same problem on PC and smartphone.
    The problem comes from further afield than it has been for several months.
    To know:
    Unlimited Lives disappear every time I come out of the game
    The Piggy Bank Systematically return to 0
    the 4 WINNING toys are coming back to 0

I forgot the 15 stars that are in the top bar also come back to 0

and the black cat that appears in some games
    It's been months That I speak more car I'm tired of repeating myself"

thanks for your reply @lavarenne
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks for telling!

Please let me know which device, OS version and game version you are playing from.

I'll gather all your feedback so we can escalate this to the game studio.
  • Lynette
    edited March 2019
    For me it happens on any device I play, but only within certain accounts.

All the same things also happen that were listed by @lavarenne

Mystery Mountain and Weather Alert (bonus games) progress is lost (they return to Level 1)
    Unlimited play time disappears
    The star challenge returns to 0 
    The piggy bank is empty
    The hard level challenge progress is lost
    And the same players names are in the list requesting lives

Also, sometimes the daily calendar repeats and so does the end of Episode treasure chest

And we see this (when no other tabs/windows are open)

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
    Mystery Mountain before the new games, I was able to play them and look forward to playing them. Now they don't allow for me to get past the first pass. After that the game does not allow for me to even get past the first four games. It does not give a chance to get off of them. I have watched the tutorials, videos and the game does not give me a chance to get past them. It does this for days and I mean I have never had this problem until the new games. It use to be so much fun to play, not anymore. 
  • Lynette
    Hi @CarlitaAlfonso
    Is your problem that the game re-sets to the beginning of Mystery Mountain when you close the game?
  • Peanut7139
    No Lynette it doesn't re-set like I've read what other's have said. It even with the bomb that I have or the rocket, blooms any help, it makes sure I don't get passed the game. I don't require that much help. I'm what I said at 2559 which shows I can play the game and have for a while. When the game was just the mystery mountain without the octupus, I would win and sometimes not but always made to the end at least one time. This new game with the octupus, I can't and haven't gotten to the end of the game not one time. You know that doesn't make any sense and something has to be wrong. The new levels are without any chance for some of us to get through them. The game is what it states, it's a game for fun not to be so difficult that you can't play the game. Some are telling you all the truth, you shouldn't be sitting at a level for so long that you can't  get past it. I remember when this game came out, you all said that it will eventually allow you to get past the level. It doesn't do that now at all. Mystery mountain should be a chance for everyone to be able to get some of the add ons so you can take them and help you get through your levels. It was always a bonus for me to get some help on some of the harder levels like now you have extra extra hard. Sometimes you need help and Mystery Mountain and the Rain storm one would help with that. I can't get past the first level of Mystery Mountain anymore now that the levels have changed. 
  • Peanut7139
    Lynette since Friday I've been on Mystery Mountain trying to play the game. I'm still on the first pass, you know the part where you have to get pass the color which means the color has to come down for you to get off the game. 6 pets come down and the last two sit there, one at the top of the game and the second sits on the color that you have to have enough of to get off the game. I get the balloons and try to get the color ones so the butterfly will come up and get the top pet and the one at the bottom will fall down. 8 pets rescued. It never happens Lynette I can't get past it because it will never be enough of the color to get the butterfly to come up and get the last two pets. If I'm on 2559 then it must mean I know how to play the game. I also have used the extra but when the situation is that the game itself needs to give the opportunity for you to win, it doesn't, then what do you do? If the game which mine does not allow for me to win any of the mystery mountain games. I didn't have the problem until the game was changed. I never come on here to say I can't win the games. I see where others are saying the levels will not allow for them to win. What is the point when it should be about having fun with it and getting off the levels at sometime. You and I both know that the youtube videos are of the creators playing the game that they created. It is not players like us who can't get off the levels. I see the games and they don't even look like the game I'm playing. Of course they are going to win without even using any extra bonus balloons and rockets. 
  • Lynette
    edited April 2019
    Hi @CarlitaAlfonso
    Now think I understand - it's the difficulty of the Mystery Mountain Levels that you have a problem with?

Is it Level 7 that you are describing?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?