Game loads then says not connected to Internet

Options

Answers

• Grampat5
    Grampat5 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

No I didn't. How do i do that? this is my experience contacting you. Thank you

• Grampat5
    Options

I can play the game at king.com but it is all the way back to the beginning and I was on a much higher level well over 1000. But can play ther.

• Grampat5
    Options

I can play the game on my Fire hd 8 and connected to facebook and can play with my high score. Can't play on laptop or pc. So guess I got what i was looking for. thank you for your help.

• vanvic
    vanvic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too can play other King games on my computer but not Pet Rescue. Says I have no internet connection. There seems to be no answer for this problem. For me it only happens on Pet Rescue which I have been playing for over a year.

• Grampat5
    Options

I can play other King games just not Pet Rescue Saga. The pc and laptop just don't play Pet Rescue. Know I have an internet connection which is obvious. so Fire hd 8 it is to play the game. thanks for answering. Seems weird there is no answer but maybe someday.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

We're currently looking into the issue with no Internet connection while Playing Pet Rescue.

Any one else with the issue, please post here with a comment.

• junethelma
    junethelma Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I am having same issue on pet rescue. I have been near to deleting more than once but am now on level 2182. I can’t start again from the beginning. Is ok on other king games. Just issue with pet rescue. Thanku. 
  • betteanne
    betteanne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same issue to the point that I had to create a new user name/account to post this. Please help! 
  • barbgrl1972
    barbgrl1972 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I keep getting “connection error please try again later” when trying to log in to my king account. In the game I get “ something went wrong please try again later “. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @barbgrl1972 and welcome to our Community!

Have you verified your email address on your account?

If not, please log in to your King account on King.com on a computer. Then verify the email address and try to connect again on your mobile.

To verify the email on King.com, open the game and click on the disc/ save icon up to the left. Verify the email in the menu that comes up. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?