Weather Alert getting stuck on level or disappearing on King.com

Comments

• cvadccrkkcas
    cvadccrkkcas Posts: 3 Newbie
    Crappy Pet Rescue Weather Alert! For the past month or so it's been stuck on some level. Clicking on the next level doesn't open it. This week April 8 it's Level 5.
  • king10100026475
    king10100026475 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Am having same problem with weather alert.  Have made it to level 5 but cannot access.  Also the alert itself does not always show up when you open the game, seems to be quite random.
    How do we know if they are even trying to fix the game?
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    Glad to hear others are seeing the same issue.  It's issues like this that makes you lose interest in the game.
  • king10100026475
    king10100026475 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Still stuck trying to get to level 5 yet noticed that a couple of people have passed it.
    Is it because I cannot reach 50000 points on level 4, even though I have got rid of all the blocks.
    Even after several attempts it would appear impossible to reach that amount of points.
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    I found that I was able to get past level 5 by using my Android tablet.  I still could not pass level 5 on my PC @ King.Com but could using the app on my tablet.

I want to use my PC so I hope this helps the development team fix the issues we have been experiencing.
  • Cocoking
    Cocoking Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the exact issue.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Oh no! That doesn't sound petacular.

We will check what is going wrong with the Weather Alert event, but it will most likely not get fixed until the event has ended I'm afraid. 

Btw, welcome to our Community @Cocoking. I saw that you posted for the first time. Please come back if you need any further help here in in the Support section, but check also the Discussions where you can find competitions and other fun. 

• lcd
    lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
  • Artilessa
    Artilessa Posts: 9 Level 2
    My weather alert has stopped working . I can't progress to level 6!
    Not a happy petcarer.
  • minou
    minou Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi. I meet a great problem with the new games in Pet Rescue Saga since a month. Every Monday, I begin the game. I appreciate the new games. But even after I win a level, i can't go further. Sometimes, it's at level 5, or 8. This morning, it's after level 2! And il I go out the space of the monday game, The little logo disappear for alle the week. What happens? When this bug will be disappear? I'm not the only one in this case, because I saw that all others palyers are at the same level. Excuse me fort my bad English, I'm French. Thanks a lot for your answer. Kind regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?