Weather Alert getting stuck on level or disappearing on King.com

Comments

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Issues last Monday and again today.  Today I was able to complete the first two levels but cannot call up level 3.
  • king10100026475
    king10100026475 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Same problem again, can not call up level 3.
    Is the development team actually working on this as it is seems to be the same issue over and over.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi guys! 

I have reported these issues with the Weather alert on King.com to the Game Studio. I will post an update about this as soon as I have any news. 

If you also play on Facebook or on mobile, then please head over to that platform since the issue seem to be only on the King site.

Thanks for your patience! 
    ⛅⛈️🌪🐈🏝
  • lcd
    lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
    got to level 3 on pet rescue then 4 wouldn't load.  i refreshed and weather alert was gone altogether.
  • Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    2 weeks ago the game bugged out on lvl 5, I missed last Monday's island, but this week lvl 8 is bugged. It shows it's clickable but nothing happens, lvl 8 will not open. I'm playing on Chrome on your website. The other lvl were and are fine. So after this glitch I did a restart of the game, the island icon was not there, I played lvl 139 after that ended, the island icon was there but lvl 8 is still busted. 
    Also I'm guessing low lvl (139) players using King.com does not have Mystery Mountain? Only Monday's island is the only challenge low lvl players get.

Sorry I do not know why this posted in Candy Crush, I thought I was in PR discussions. How do I get to PR discussions, I'll delete and post this there!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Hi @Joanz

This is a space for Candy Crush Jelly Saga only so I'll be moving your question to the right game so you can get help :)

• minou
    minou Posts: 5 Level 2
    Today, it's the level 8 which is blocked. It's no more pleasant to be in this situation since 2 months.
  • Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Joanz

This is a space for Candy Crush Jelly Saga only so I'll be moving your question to the right game so you can get help :)

Thank you, I have no idea why it posted to Candy crush!

Anyway, lvl 8 is still not working, I even shut the computer down! And it looks like the other people playing are stopped at 8 also. 

• king10100026475
    king10100026475 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi, back again with same old problem.  Level 8 won't load this time.  I was just wondering if they were having any luck fixing the problem.  I play on King.com and don't have access to other platforms so unfortunately that option is closed to me.  Thanks again for a great game, love the pets, sorry I can't rescue more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?