Weather Alert getting stuck on level or disappearing on King.com

lcd
lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
i got to level 5 of weather alert but it wouldn't open. i refreshed and then weather alert was no longer available.

Comments

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Pet Rescue Saga Weather Alert Disappeared 3/4/2019.  I had just completed the third level this morning and the Weather Alert vanished.  When will it be restored?
  • Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    I was rolled back one level around the same time you have written that, I think your alert just might have re-appeared by now? 
  • Kat-6
    No, still no Weather Alert but thanks for your reply.   
  • Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    That is HARSH! 
    Removing and installing the game again could take care of it. But if you are playing on mobile that remedy will snitch your boosters. I would try to loadn a friend's device and install the game to check if it is device or account related. If you get the Alert at another device (or if at PC, using another browser SOMETIMES solves stuff with Pet Rescue) 
  • Kat-6
    It seems it is account related.  I tried another browser and no joy.  I'm playing on a PC at King.com.  Another person was able to log in on my PC and they have the Weather Alert in their account so it appears it's just me.  :(

Thanks for trying to help.
  • Kat-6
    Okay, it's an issue again today 3/11/19.  I played up to level 4 and it disappeared but reappeared a short time later.  Then I made it through level 8 and it disappeared again.  

Could a mod please pass this on to tech support?
  • Poppy2003
    Poppy2003 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Tapez votre coque esque l on peut faire avec les lingots quant la tirelire est pleine svp merci
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Kat-6 said:
    Okay, it's an issue again today 3/11/19.  I played up to level 4 and it disappeared but reappeared a short time later.  Then I made it through level 8 and it disappeared again.  

Could a mod please pass this on to tech support?
    Hi Kat-6! This has been escalated to the game studio. It might be possible that you can't see the event as it is only available to a percentage of players. I'll update byou guys once I know more.
  • Kat-6
    Hi MarkHawk and thanks for the reply.  I'm going to assume I was one of the percentage of players who could see the game since I did manage to complete three levels before it disappeared on level 4.  Then later that same day it reappeared and I was able to complete through level 8.  

After completing level 8, level 9 was highlighted and when I clicked on it nothing happened.  I tried this several times and then refreshed the browser page.  When I did this the game disappeared again.

Later, the game reappeared and once again I was unable to pull up level 9.  However, I could go back and replay any of the first 8 levels.  Refreshed the browser and the game disappeared again.

I hope the additional detail will help the game studio.

Regards,
    Kat
  • Kat-6

Well, here we go again. I was able to complete 9 of the 10 levels before the Weather Alert challenge disappeared. After completing level 9 I clicked on level 10 and nothing happened. I refreshed my browser window and the weather alert disappeared.

This has been going on for a month now. Is there any word from the development team?

I will not be spending any more money on this game until it's fixed.

Regards,

Kat

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?