Why don't I get gold bars on Octopus Mystery Mountain ?

Dianemanzano
Dianemanzano Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm not getting any gold bars when I complete Octopus Mystery Mountain, even when I rescue all 4 baby octopuses 

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dianemanzano and welcome to our Community!

In the new version of Mystery Mountain, meaning when you play it with the Octopus and rescue its babies you don't always win Gold Bars.

Every time you get rewarded a random selection of in-game items will be given. Items like Boosters, Unlimited Lives, Pet Coins and Gold Bars.  

You have the chance to win Gold Bars in the new version, but it's not guaranteed.

@CarlitaAlfonso It is not possible to switch back to the old version of the Mystery Mountain, but I have passed on your feedback to the Game Studio.

Hava a Petacular day!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    In the new Octopus version of Mystery Mountain you have only a chance to win Gold Bars every time you are rewarded, but you don't win that every time.

Meaning, you have only the possibility to win Gold Bars in the Octopus version. If your win Boosters, Pet Coins, Unlimited Lives or Gold Bars is randomly chosen when you win. You never know what is given. 

Mystery Mountain is the only feature where you can win Gold Bars at this moment in the game, but you can also use the Pet Coins for Boosters or Lives in the game.

Answers

• Dianemanzano
    Dianemanzano Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why don't I get gold bars when I complete octopus mystery mountain
  • Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
    I don't get gold bars anymore and since the new Mystery Mountain with the Octupus, I'm not able to get off the levels. Any chance of me getting back the old Mystery Mountain so I can play the game again. I'm up there in the 2590 level and would say I know how to play. It really helped with the extra gold bars and the extra boosters with the Mystery Mountain and the Rain Forest. I don't get to get off the Mystery Mountain level anymore with the Octupus and I don't get gold bars anymore at all. I have gone forward with the regular levels as you can see with the number I'm on. I don't get gold bars at all. Any chance of me getting the old Mystery Mountain back?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dianemanzano and welcome to our Community!

In the new version of Mystery Mountain, meaning when you play it with the Octopus and rescue its babies you don't always win Gold Bars.

Every time you get rewarded a random selection of in-game items will be given. Items like Boosters, Unlimited Lives, Pet Coins and Gold Bars.  

You have the chance to win Gold Bars in the new version, but it's not guaranteed.

@CarlitaAlfonso It is not possible to switch back to the old version of the Mystery Mountain, but I have passed on your feedback to the Game Studio.

Hava a Petacular day!

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
    Crazy Cat, Can you tell me when there is a chance to get Gold Bars in any way considering what level l'm on now. I haven't been able to get Gold Bars no matter what I win or play now. The only time I was able to get Gold Bars is playing Mystery Mountain. That has changed now. I am aware you can buy them but without doing that, when can you get them. As you can see I keep moving up on levels. I play both the Rain one and the Mystery Mountain. I don't see the chances to get the gold bars being offered when you win. That is what I am asking, what way to get gold bars by playing? Thanks
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    In the new Octopus version of Mystery Mountain you have only a chance to win Gold Bars every time you are rewarded, but you don't win that every time.

Meaning, you have only the possibility to win Gold Bars in the Octopus version. If your win Boosters, Pet Coins, Unlimited Lives or Gold Bars is randomly chosen when you win. You never know what is given. 

Mystery Mountain is the only feature where you can win Gold Bars at this moment in the game, but you can also use the Pet Coins for Boosters or Lives in the game.

• bbalsley
    bbalsley Posts: 12 Level 2

With the new Mystery Mountain you only get gold bars when you climb the mountain the first 4 times & rescue all the babies. After that you can keep climbing the mountain but you don't win any more gold bars. If you're like me, I keep losing 9 gold bars because I keep accidentally paying for extra moves! lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?