Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

how do i get my gold bars back that i paid for

sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
i paid for 10 moves on level 2621 so i could pass it on my friends game.i passed it and that darn black cat showed up and i didn't move on. so for 18 gold bars  i am still stuck on this darn level. how do i get my gold bars or my money back. this was on my friends game and the ID number is 1501247689 . please i really can't afford to pay for this but i just wanted to help them pass

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 13,525 Community Manager
    Hi @sam_123 !

I have credited Gold Bars to your game to compensate for this.

What did the error message say so I can report this to the Game Studio? was it any of these three messages?
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/255015/error-message-when-playing-on-facebook/p1 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    it was the one with the orange back ground and the black cat. strange thing is i don't remember if it said anything this time. i think i get so use to seeing it that i just don't pay attention to the error messages anymore. but ty for giving back my gold

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.