Weather Alert getting stuck on level or disappearing on King.com

1235»

Comments

• Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    2 weeks ago the game bugged out on lvl 5, I missed last Monday's island, but this week lvl 8 is bugged. It shows it's clickable but nothing happens, lvl 8 will not open. I'm playing on Chrome on your website. The other lvl were and are fine. So after this glitch I did a restart of the game, the island icon was not there, I played lvl 139 after that ended, the island icon was there but lvl 8 is still busted. 
    Also I'm guessing low lvl (139) players using King.com does not have Mystery Mountain? Only Monday's island is the only challenge low lvl players get?

UPDATE: May 21, again the island is blocking lvls! Today it's lvl 6! This is getting old! Don't the Devs care?  Others are having this same issue. 

Sorry for the duplicate post but I can't find mine from last week!

I'm in Games Pet Rescue Saga Support BUT the Catagory is for CC, so if this post in CC please move it to PR and post the link so I can find it! Every discussion is for CC! 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Joanz !

The Game Studio is aware if this issue and it should be fixed in this week's levels, as I mentioned in my earlier comment. Meaning in the Weather Alerts that are running from 27th May and on. 
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    I made it the whole way through this week without any roadblocks.  :)
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?