I have lost my king icon on my devices so cannot get into my account

Gilly1945
Gilly1945 Posts: 4 Newbie
First time on here not a clue what to do. I am trying to get into my king account to sync two iPads I have sorted with candy crush but have no icon in pet rescue how do I get it back

Answers

15129 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Same thing happening with me. Please help!

i just got a new iPad and I’m trying to update.  I don’t do Facebook, but I do have an account.
  • Gilly1945
    I have now realised that not only can i not get my king icon I cannot get into the store either. I guess for some reason it is not connecting to the internet. I am afraid if I get rid of it all together I will lose my progress as I dont know if I ever before signed in to King. Any help I am on level 2012. My internet is ok with other games
  • Gilly1945
    I still need help please it comes up as though I have an answer but I haven’t . No king icon cannot connect to store
    Once again, same issues as you!  Please King, answer our questions!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Gilly1945 @15129 and welcome to our Community!

To connect Pet Rescue Saga to your King account, tap the settings down to the left on the start menu when opening the game. Meaning, do not go to the game map.

Then tap the Cogwheel and finally tap "Account" in the menu.

Let me know if you need any further help or if you have any questions. 
    edited June 2019
    Hi @Gilly1945 @15129 and welcome to our Community!

To connect Pet Rescue Saga to your King account, tap the settings down to the left on the start menu when opening the game. Meaning, do not go to the game map.

Then tap the Cogwheel and finally tap "Account" in the menu.

Let me know if you need any further help or if you have any questions. 
    Crazy Cat Lad, I did all you suggested but I’m coming up with the same issue:  I can’t get into my account.  Here is a screenshot showing how the Account tab is black while the rest are of the tabs are blue.

• Gilly1945
    Hi 15129 mine was exactly the same . I had to take the game off my devices and then reinstall . I lost 5 levels but it is now working fine. I have caught up again 
    I wish w3 could get a response
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    @15129 Have you tried reinstalling the app? 

I can manually restore levels or Boosters if they go lost in the reinstall. So please try this since it usually fixes issue. 
    I have not since I fear losing my levels and boosters.  O.k. So if I delete the app, reinstall it, how will I get me levels and boosters back?  You will do this manually on your end, correct?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?