Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 160 Level 3
    Came back on, much to my regret, after a hissy fit and, yes, Im going to quit message and I made it through 2613 using my gold bear as that was the only tool I had, EXCEPT once I was finished that level, the orange fault message came up and when I refreshed I had not been credited with that level. I almost expect these messages now when I am doing well in a level.
    So after 2 long sessions I got through that level and hours and I mean HOURS later I'm still on 2614 with no tools. I noticed in Saga Help that you actually used a tool to finish this level, does this mean you can only get through 2614 level if you use tools??? ID 1223891677 
  • popsy
    popsy Posts: 7 Level 2
    ID 1351764847  In answer to your response re.playing on mobile device...I do not play on a phone.  

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    @Candy_White_2 There was an update released 17 May that we were hoping on would fix the issue.
    Obviously it didn't go as planned since this is still occurring even though you all have cleared the cache and cookies.
    The Game Studio keeps looking into this and hopefully a fix will be in place soon. 

• genevievepetrescue
    genevievepetrescue Posts: 1 Newbie
    mon ID de jeu 1020812439 qui m'indique: Vous avez rencontré une erreur .
    Merci
  • Annie_Soutter
    Yes same thing error message comes up when you successfully complete a level and before it updates to next level so losing that level and all tools used. This has been happening for months, not good
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Annie_Soutter !

I moved your post into this thread that is in the same topic.

Could you let me know your Game ID and which error message you get so I can report this to the Game Studio? Check more info on the first page here
  • Annie_Soutter
    3 error messages, 1 freeze at a critical time of the end of a game and I of the error messages taking me back on Weather game from Level 8 to the start again, not a good day and I have had a couple of pretty good days over the last week on PR 
  • Cindy_Boucher
    Cindy_Boucher Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    you have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. please try again in a moment     game id#1822600804
  • Jaleb
    Jaleb Posts: 4 Newbie
    dbee_au said:
    User ID 1002300775   His game Pet Rescue is a real scam. Because of its numerous errors I can not complete phases. When I have finished a phase it gives me error message. I've lost hundreds of bosters and points at the end of the phases because of their server errors. I have not been able to win dozens of bosters or points in their "Animal circus" because the game is frozen in the middle of the phases with the message that appears in this capture and other messages of loss of connection. Your game is a real shit. Solve problems with your servers and if they can not solve them, do not offer the game. Swindlers!

• Jaleb
    Jaleb Posts: 4 Newbie
    User ID 1002300775   His game Pet Rescue is a real scam. Because of its numerous errors I can not complete phases. When I have finished a phase it gives me error message. I've lost hundreds of bosters and points at the end of the phases because of their server errors. I have not been able to win dozens of bosters or points in their "Animal circus" because the game is frozen in the middle of the phases with the message that appears in this capture and other messages of loss of connection. Your game is a real shit. Solve problems with your servers and if they can not solve them, do not offer the game. Swindlers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?