When will next level open after 2292 roadblock? Also this has been closed for weeks!

Favored_Phyllis
Favored_Phyllis Posts: 1 Newbie

The road block is blocking new level after 2292 so when will it open?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Favored Phyllis,

Which version of the game do you have installed? The latest version is 1.155.16 and contains 2307 levels.

• scouser121
    scouser121 Posts: 2 Newbie
    this is happening to me now its been doing it for weeks with only the daily challenge being able to do i had 3 goes at daily challenge but today its only letting me access 1 go  
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,212 Pet Rescue Moderator
    this is happening to me now its been doing it for weeks with only the daily challenge being able to do i had 3 goes at daily challenge but today its only letting me access 1 go  
    Hi @scouser121
    The daily challenge is still in test mode and only some of you have it. It appears that are experimenting with this game and the attempts have been changed to just one attempt per day.
  • scouser121
    scouser121 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Lynette said:
    Hi @scouser121
    The daily challenge is still in test mode and only some of you have it. It appears that are experimenting with this game and the attempts have been changed to just one attempt per day.
    i realise that but being stuck on 2292 for 3 weeks  and road blocked( cant move past since daily challenge started) ... so frustrating( have tried updating it but still the same) 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Scouser !

Could you post a screen shot of the game map and level 2292 where you are stuck so I ca see how it looks like and help you out on this? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?