Puppies vs Kittens

Lynette
Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited May 2019 in Support
Pet Rescue Saga, has another test version of a Multiplayer game, Puppies vs Kittens
See the video below, it shows both winning and losing and what happens when your opponent vanishes!  :awesome:

https://youtu.be/IGZbbo4sjac

Comments

• LulaFortune
    LulaFortune Posts: 2 Newbie
    There is a major glitch in this game! The others player appear to be playing a completely different game. They tap on one block and take out about 8 of all different colours. 
  • LulaFortune
    LulaFortune Posts: 2 Newbie
    Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @LulaFortune and welcome to our Community!

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Do you play on mobile or on Facebook?

Next time this happens, could you take a screen shot of the issue so we can see how it looks like? 

• Lynette
    @LulaFortune, I've seen similar things happen
    I explained it in this post, but will repeat my experience here:

I have seen some weird graphics glitches when my internet connection is slow.  
    Sometimes my opponent has already had a turn while my screen is showing the 1, 2, 3 countdown to start!
    It could be a similar problem that you're seeing. 
    Either you or your opponent has a slower connection so their game board is delayed and looks different.
    It appears they are removing a group of blocks to them, but when you see it the blocks are random.
  • deb60
    deb60 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Its happening to me also. They seem to be seeing something totally different to what i'm looking at.
    For example.. How can you click on a blue block surrounded by all different colours except blue and clear a square of 10 or more blocks.. And NO its not slow internet speed..

• EmmieL
    EmmieL Posts: 3 Newbie
    Did you disable this game today? This morning when it appeared, it was a timed challenge with both players playing at once (not a fan)  Now the game no longer appears as an option on Pet Rescue. I really enjoyed the game. Was this perhaps just a test? Will it come back?  Thanks 
  • livia1974
    livia1974 Posts: 5 Level 2
    It makes you wonder what the results are on the other end for them ... so many times I reached 51 points and I covered almost all of the board and then when the results come when the game is over, the other person has won even though I had the higher points ... It was so frustrating sometimes ... I sure hope they bring it back though because I was addicted and now I'm having withdrawals
  • chuckles
    chuckles Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Lynette
    EmmieL said:
    Did you disable this game today? This morning when it appeared, it was a timed challenge with both players playing at once (not a fan)  Now the game no longer appears as an option on Pet Rescue. I really enjoyed the game. Was this perhaps just a test? Will it come back?  Thanks 
    Yes it seems to be gone (for now?)  I really enjoyed it too and hope it will be back. May be we'll get a new and improved version without the problems players are complaining about? =)

• livia1974
    livia1974 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I loved It, I hope it comes back too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?