How can i open my piggy bank ! Its full ?

Haya_Hmeedat
Haya_Hmeedat Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I open my piggy bank , it keep saying it is full and I need to open it ? What should I do to have them 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Haya,

In order to use the gold bars you accumulated in your piggy bank you need to do a purchase with the value stated in it. Piggy bank is not going to grant you free gold bars, it will allow you though the option of getting a very good amount of gold bars for a low price.

I hope that this was useful!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Molo57
    Molo57 Posts: 1 Newbie
    So what ur saying exactly is, that u HAVE to PAY to open it? That’s the only way?
    Thx for any clarification 
    Molo57
  • Christiane3048
    Christiane3048 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Si j'ai bien compris je dois acheter des lingots pour continuer a jouer a pet rescue. Donc je devrai canceler ce jeu de pet rescue je suis au 690 parce que je ne peux pas acheter. Bon si je ne recois pas de nouvelles d'ici quelques jours  je quitterai merci quand meme. Mme Christiane Robillard.
  • kaka79
    kaka79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    so we earned whats in the piggy bank . We have to pay this sucks . Not fair.  Rip off 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi everyone.  No. You haven't actually earned what is in the piggy bank. They were just added extra's as you passed each level. A little like you get interest on your bank account. What happens is like our community manager said, when its full you can break the bank and you get the gold at an offer price. Often saving quite a bit. Its a quicker way than waiting once every couple of months to get special offers if you like buying gold. 
    If you don't then you are under no obligation to purchase it. Just leave it sitting there and ignore it. 
    Personally I like it. I don't use it often, but the game needs to pay for itself, this way the game earns pennies and we get cheaper gold saving us money :) 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Very good explanations @Xarly and @Chicken_Slayer! I wouldn't say that paying for the piggy bank is unreasonable. We save money, and King can continue to fund the amazing games that it makes! It's a Win-Win!
  • Lady_Choo
    Exactly @Joseph45 I don't have it as its still in testing on paradise bay, but my daughters account does.  and she gets a good deal, 550 gems for £2.99. Without the piggy bank deal it would be £9.99. Huge saving just for an example :) In Bw3 I pay £2.99 instead of £4.99 for gold if I cave in. 
  • azikad
    azikad Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I open my piggy bank , it keep saying it is full and I need to open it ? What should I do to have them 

??
  • Lady_Choo
    Good evening  and welcome to the community @azikad, have a look at this explanation here and you will see how the piggy bank works :) 
  • TillyWhittle
    TillyWhittle Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi do I open my piggy bank 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?