99999999999999999+ coins

lemcbl
lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
My game shows unlimited coins since the last updade. It is not fun anymore. Anyone with the same issue?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Wow really 😃

That's a pretty nice "glitch" to have in the game actually 😜

You might have to reinstall the game app @lemcbl to get rid of this but please note that any saved up lives and boosters will get lost so think about this before making the decision.  

If that still doesn't solve the issue, let us know which game app version you have installed and a screenshot of the issue so we can pass this on to the studio!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    The Game Studio is aware of this issue with millions of Pet Coins, but since it's a very rare issue and an issue which benefits the player so they are not prioritizing to fix this.

You can try with reinstalling, it should fix it, but please feel free to use the Pet Coins you have in the game. 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Wow really 😃

That's a pretty nice "glitch" to have in the game actually 😜

You might have to reinstall the game app @lemcbl to get rid of this but please note that any saved up lives and boosters will get lost so think about this before making the decision.  

If that still doesn't solve the issue, let us know which game app version you have installed and a screenshot of the issue so we can pass this on to the studio!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,967 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I would also have a word with @Lynette @QueenB it seems to happen a lot.
    Just out of interest, @lemcbl do you play on Facebook and have you ever clicked on any links for freebies?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    The Game Studio is aware of this issue with millions of Pet Coins, but since it's a very rare issue and an issue which benefits the player so they are not prioritizing to fix this.

You can try with reinstalling, it should fix it, but please feel free to use the Pet Coins you have in the game. 
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,053 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2019
    yes, many players have this 'problem' - mine did the opposite and all my coins vanished one day!

Those players with too many are the ones complaining levels are too easy and get bored with the game.

@lemcbl, uninstalling the game, clearing your device of any game data then reinstalling might help?
    Make sure you save your progress on facebook or King first though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?