• nana1972
    nana1972 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
     Im in level 2694, im afraid to lose it :( if i uninstall
  • jpwilk
    jpwilk Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Once you install the older version and login you get everything back.
  • DeadOneWalking
    DeadOneWalking Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    jpwilk said:
    Agree that the new format s***s. But can get old versions at sites on the web. I had to uninstall the latest version before installing a version just before the new one. You start out from scratch but once you login (via Facebook in my case) you get all your levels and maps back.
    I tried that, it updated my map after a while, and I still was alerted to the game having an update available in the play store.
    I'm not happy about this as I am at level 2664. However I am more then willing to let the game go because of this change.
  • jpwilk
    Options
    I'm at 2645. I was pretty much resigned to the fact I wouldn't be able to play it again with the new format. Who knows if they would change it back. So I figured I'd take a chance. So far it's working. Got everything back to the way it was before the new update.I turned off the automatic app updates in PlayStore.
  • DeadOneWalking
    Options
    What version of the app did you get? I have no issue re-trying it again.
  • jpwilk
    edited July 2019
    Options
    wasn't sure when the new app format changed so I went with 1.180.11. I can't remember if you are given the option to login right from the start. It wasn't until I got to level7 it reminded me. By that time I had got 6 rockets and that stayed with me after I logged in (with Facebook) and got my levels back. Nice bonus.
  • bonnie3653
    bonnie3653 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    PLEASE BRING THE OLD MAP BACK!!!
    NO ONE LIKES THE NEW WAY!!! I like seeing my progress your taking the fun out of pet rescue!!!!!😡😡😡
  • DeadOneWalking
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I think the worst part is that there doesn't seem to be any way to directly tell King our dislike of the new map. I tried in the app, and it just brought me here. So I made an account here to complain as obviously King dosen't want to get real feedback.
    I'm wondering if they are trying to "push" players to newer versions of there games. Pet Rescue Puzzle has the same bad map, but I'm not far enough or have enough friends who play it to have use for the old map.

EDIT : I made a poll dealing with this, so hopefully it will become more apparent what players want.
  • nana1972
    nana1972 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Me too i wonder why they stick to this new version, they should not force anyone to use  ..Pet Rescue Puzzle ( i didn't like it reallyat all) im playing  Pet Rescue saga from day one  soI need my  map back.
  • chill56
    chill56 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I want my map back!!!!!, I don't mind the other changes but I NEED access to my map to play older levels of my choice, to see where my friends are, to see where I am going ect.. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?