New interface of Pet Rescue Saga

Options

Comments

• chill56
    chill56 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    jpwilk said:
    wasn't sure when the new app format changed so I went with 1.180.11. I can't remember if you are given the option to login right from the start. It wasn't until I got to level7 it reminded me. By that time I had got 6 rockets and that stayed with me after I logged in (with Facebook) and got my levels back. Nice bonus.
    ,,I have hundreds of boosters I would lose if I logged out 😒so that is not an option for me 
  • DeadOneWalking
    DeadOneWalking Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    chill56 said:
    jpwilk said:
    wasn't sure when the new app format changed so I went with 1.180.11. I can't remember if you are given the option to login right from the start. It wasn't until I got to level7 it reminded me. By that time I had got 6 rockets and that stayed with me after I logged in (with Facebook) and got my levels back. Nice bonus.
    ,,I have hundreds of boosters I would lose if I logged out 😒so that is not an option for me 
    I took the hit and gave up both my boosters and streak. I was actually running on over 200 on my streak.
    Version 1.180.11 hasen't updated, and there are two versions ahead, so if anyone is interested in down-grading, get version 1.180.11.
  • vespaboy
    vespaboy Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Ive been playing this game for years and enjoy it but lately the updates are putting me off. My map has dissapeared so i cant go back to retry levels when im waiting on new ones, Also cant see how anybody else is doing so the competition has gone and im waiting longer on life's. WHY?????
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @vespaboy and welcome to our Community!

I moves your post to this thread that is in the same topic, please check my comment on the first page. 
  • dianakotori
    dianakotori Posts: 69 Level 3
    Options
    Oh please, please, please @Crazy Cat Lad tell me they are not doing this to Pet Rescue Saga too! I was hoping to get my old map back on Pet Rescue Puzzle... Why do they do this to us? Is it because they want to spend less resources? What they will get is people to stop playing their games once and for all... :(:(:(
  • nana1972
    nana1972 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I don't have new levels now.. it gives me a afield (Random Level). I want my map back :'( 
  • DeadOneWalking
    DeadOneWalking Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    What was the last level you completed? I would like a compression to see if running an older version is limiting the levels.
  • Kniphofia
    Kniphofia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm also one of the "lucky ones" who've been chosen to test this new game format.  I'm all for change and improvements but I just cannot see any benefits to this new layout.  It feels like a huge step backwards.  I can't give my friends lives as I'm ahead of them on levels (on 2710) and can't see where we are on the map.  So all I can do is play the current level.  I also hate the portrait mode.  I don't use my ipad that way for anything else.  I want the old version back!  PR is one of the few games I still regularly play but it won't be if this continues.
  • nana1972
    nana1972 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    The last level i played is 2710....then i got the (Random level field)..
    I noticed one thing... Go to YouTube and check one of the new levels, the guy who is playing the new level has the map, so why we don't... The problem that we are complaining without any answer from king :(
  • LolaB
    LolaB Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I too am most upset with the new interface.  I do not like not having the map - it's very frustrating not being able to see where I am and where friends are. I am at level 2620 but if it stays like this I may be giving it a miss!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?