Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• Rehabnan14
    Rehabnan14 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Why can't you fix this game and keep it from crashing???  I just had to restart it 4 times in less than 5 minutes.  I have tried everything that was suggested before.  This is the only game that does it.  PLEASE fix it.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Rehabnan14 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post to this thread that is in the same topic. 
  • ROF1957
    ROF1957 Posts: 5 Level 2
    This is getting ridiculous. The game keeps crashing just as you complete a level. I finished level 2666 by using multiple rocket boosters, only to have the game crash again and erase my progress and delete the boosters.  Do something to correct this issue.  I won't be playing again until it is fixed. 
  • christinetoby
    christinetoby Posts: 1 Newbie
    ID: 1104148306 I get the orange screen many times in a day and it is usually when i have just completed a level  and used up my boosts and have to do the same level again , So frustrating 
  • Joletta
    Joletta Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    ID: 1543761111
    message duplicate tabs in Pet Rescue when there absolutely isn't ... I love this game and would really love it if it would work for me. I play through facebook ... re-load ... re-load ... re-load to make any progress. 
  • Carol_Drozda
    Carol_Drozda Posts: 8 Level 2
    And now it freezes up on me after about 5 minutes of playing if the orange screen doesn't pop up first. My ID# 4154426018.

• tercal
    tercal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    You have been trying hard to fix the problem that pops up at least 4 times a day.  When do you think it will be fixed.  I had deleted and installed and it does not help.  Please fix the problem  Thank you
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for your patience all these months while our team looked into this!

I’m happy to confirm that after a long investigation, many of the reasons for the error messages you were seeing have now been identified. Fixes have now been released and most of you will longer see these.

In spite of the game teams best efforts, however, not all of the sources of the errors were found, so a small number of you will still see these messages. We apologize for this and hope it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the game too much. The nature of error investigation sometimes means that these are caused by problems that lie outside King and so can’t be fixed.

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please comment on this thread and we’ll look into it for you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Carol_Drozda @tercal !

I moved your post to this thread in the same topic. 
  • Rommy
    Rommy Posts: 0 Newbie
    I completed level 1381 and after I did it showed a cat and said there was a problem.  Now I am having to complete this level all over again.  It is a waste of boosters I used on this level.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?