Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• pamsdish
    pamsdish Posts: 2 Newbie
    Getting more and more frustrated, to the point I really don`t want to play, I used to play several times a day, now I don`t bother at all some days.
  • ROF1957
    ROF1957 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    This issue has not been resolved. The game continues to crash and display the orange cat screen just as you finish a level or are about to collect a prize.  Level completed is lost and you have to start over and you loose any boosters used to complete the level. It crashed yesterday just as I completed the island level and was about to collect the biggest prize.  You have not compensated your customers for all the boosters lost playing this game due to this error. This is getting beyond annoying!  
  • bajgal
    bajgal Posts: 8 Level 2
    Totally agree on this.. it crashed with me at level 6 in the island yesterday. Once I refreshed I was back to level1
  • pamsdish
    pamsdish Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can`t even get past level 2 without freezing
  • Cyndilou1958
    Cyndilou1958 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am getting the duplicate tabs black cat today - 3 times in the last 30 minutes.  It's making this a chore to play instead of fun, plus I've lost about 30 gold bars and multiple boosters.  Yesterday I was getting the orange box with the black cat - lost bar and boosters then too.  I may just have to stop playing - it's getting very frustrating, especially when I only one more pet to rescue or more block to remove and then it freezes.  No Fair!
  • echirichetti
    echirichetti Posts: 2 Newbie
    This is the picture showing up when the game freezes and comes up with sorry try again later.
  • tburk26
    tburk26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    You are experiencing an error we are working hard to fix... it has the orange background. This is not fixed and has been happing for about a month now.
  • tburk26
    tburk26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    does it right after clearing a level to and so it does not save that a level is clear and have to repeat the same level several time!
  • Carol_Drozda
    Carol_Drozda Posts: 8 Level 2
    I don't believe anyone is even trying to fix this problem. And I'm wondering why. Don't you even care about your players?

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 167 Level 3
    This is the last time I will comment about all the issues today, the black blanks ( at least 6 today), the orange problem, 3 times, the duplicate tab ( 4 continuous times on refresh ) and  4 not connecteds but was, this is much more than usual, can you please tell me why this is happening, I have lost so many tools, levels and patience ID 1223891677

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?