Level 2604

Options
jaimejones0210
jaimejones0210 Posts: 1 Newbie
How do I pass??? I cant be the only one! Ive used up everything& been on this level for 6 days😧

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @jaimejones0210, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

Here is a video link created by my friend, and also a superstar @Lynette, who is a fine expert in this game  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/comment/376622/#Comment_376622

Along with the Videos, she provides tips and suggestions to beat the level(s).  Hope you find it useful!!  

If you need further assistance, please post back.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope you will pass the level soon and go further in the game!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi @jaimejones0210

Another suggestion for really difficult levels like this one is to use a mega bomb.
    If you do not have one, go back in your game and play some easy earlier levels until you save the bronze, silver then gold Pets to earn a mega bomb.

Then, go to the difficult level and play it until you see the final row...then use your mega bomb to completely clear the board and finish the Level for you!  Good luck, let me know if this helps =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?