level 1015

haynaku
haynaku Posts: 2 Newbie
Completed level 1015 got error message and when refreshed restarted me back to same level 1015

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Oh no, sorry to hear about that 😩

We are not able to pass the level again for you or move you passed the level so I'm afraid you will have to give it another try.

If this issue happens in the future please send us a screenshot of the message you receive at the end of the level and we will be happy to investigate further.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit: www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hope you have better luck next time and welcome to our Community by the way 😉

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Oh no, sorry to hear about that 😩

We are not able to pass the level again for you or move you passed the level so I'm afraid you will have to give it another try.

If this issue happens in the future please send us a screenshot of the message you receive at the end of the level and we will be happy to investigate further.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit: www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hope you have better luck next time and welcome to our Community by the way 😉

• haynaku
    haynaku Posts: 2 Newbie
    that sucks..that was a hard level to pass and i have to do it all over again....i've been playing that level for ages....might have to just give up the game which i did before since i could not pass a level...too bad you could not help...not even your IT people going back 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @haynaku !

Are you still struggling to replay level 1015?

If so, let me know your Game ID so I can credit some Gold Bars that can help you to get passed the level.

If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?