Extra Moves

bethie11
bethie11 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have gold bars and sometimes I want to get extra moves at the end of the game so I can get to the next level. But I get an error message saying it failed to connect to the store. How do I connect to the store? Pet rescue team said I perhaps needed latest version of the App Store and Pet Rescue. Since I just bought an iPad 6, I think I have latest version of the store. How do I find out if I have latest version of Pet Rescue. Went to App Store and put in search box Pet Rescue. I get Pet Rescue and it says open. So I think I have latest version of that. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,634 Candy Moderator
    Hello @bethie11, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let me answer you point-wise for less confusion...

1)  Yes!  Since you have a new iPad and have downloaded game only recently, you do have the latest version of the game :+1:  
    2) Let me get back to you on "how to find the version of the game you have"!
    3) The reason for us to get an "Error Message" when we try to buy boosters with our Gold Bars -- is usually, a poor internet connection!!  Your device can show that it is connected to the Internet... but, the connection could be week which interferes with the purchases we make!!  
    ** So, when you try to make purchase, always make sure that there is good WiFi connection :+1: 
    4) You said "Pet Rescue Team said to check for latest version".... which team are they?  Did you contact the "Support Team" from your phone / iPad?

I hope what I wrote have cleared your questions!!  If not, please post and let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • bethie11
    bethie11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Nothing is wrong with my internet connection. Since I wasn't getting much help, I decided to delete it and reload it. Solved most of the problems except I lost over 500 levels and my boosters. Any way to get them back?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Did you remember to connect the game app back to Facebook/KIng account so your progress can sync? 

As for the items that got lost, this will happen as Boosters and lives do not get backed up like your game progress and Gold Bars do. 

We also do not compensate for items that has not been purchased but if this is not the case and you have lost purchased items, please contact our Player Support team here as they are the ones who can assist you with this.
  • SweetT8
    SweetT8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm still having problems trying to connect to purchase stuff. Nothing wrong with my internet.  I will try to uninstall again.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,635 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    SweetT8 said:
    I'm still having problems trying to connect to purchase stuff. Nothing wrong with my internet.  I will try to uninstall again.
    Hi @SweetT8 , Welcome to our Community  =)

have you tried to update first, because if it's unistall you will lose the booster. go to  play store and see the latest updates

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?