Where are my extra lives? Saw the other discussion...My little envelope is gone too!

Cookie53
Cookie53 Posts: 6 Level 2
I do not have the little envelope where my extra lives were stored...I had probably 50 lives or so...so I hadn't tried to get more recently...I do not know when it disappeared...but it irritates me! Do not blame my computer...like you have tried to do with other posters...My other games are fine.

Comments

• Cookie53
    Cookie53 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Yesterday, after NO reply from this site, my envelope appeared...with 1 extra life in it...I did not use that extra life...today, the envelope again showed one life...and it is from another friend! So....FIX this issue, KING!  
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Cookie53 !

I understand how disappointed you must feel over losing so many stored Lives in your game.

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

Lives can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook, or, if you play on mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on.

Bear in mind also that if you have loads of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can reset the mailbox to free some memory and improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

Lost Lives cannot be restored I'm afraid, but you can ask for new Lives as many times you wish. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?