No new levels after 1827?!

Options
candycrazycat
candycrazycat Posts: 24 Level 2
I finished level 1827 more than a week ago, and no new levels have been added.  I continue to get the daily boosters, and even the Pet Island a few times, but no new levels.  What gives?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @candycrazycat, did you updated your game ?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @candycrazycat !

Are you playing on King.com? 

If so, the game do not have any further levels past 1827 on the King.com site since it runs on the old Flash Player version. 

The mobile and Facebook version have already the new updated HTML5 version and almost 3000 levels. 

King.com is under reconstruction and update process right now so all level should be updated there soon. I have no details when the site will be updated fully to HTML5 though. 

If you want to continue the game on mobile, download the app from App Store or Google Play Store and connect the game to your King account and it will start from 1828.

If you prefer to play on Facebook on a computer, then sync your King account to Facebook and the levels will be synced to Facebook:

-Click on Settings
    -Choose Account
    -Type your password
    -Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
    -Click on the two arrows
    -Open the game on Facebook and you should be on 1828 there

If you want to continue on King.com then you simply need to wait patiently for the site update. 
  • candycrazycat
    candycrazycat Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you.  I am playing on King.com on my laptop.  I do not have a Facebook account, and have no intention of establishing an account just to play a game.  That's really unfortunate!

Does this mean that all games will end soon?  I also play Candy Crush, Papa Pear and Candy Crush Soda.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    No, like I said. The King.com is under reconstruction and hopefully all the games will be in the new HTML5 format in King.com soon.

As soon as the website is updated to HTML5, all games will feature all levels as well. More levels are being added frequently in the HTML5 version.

I have no time frame for this update I'm afraid, but if you don't wanna use Facebook you can play on a mobile device and sync your game by connecting the game to your King account there. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?