Gold Bar Thursday

9jo
9jo Posts: 5 Level 2
Yesterday when logged on to play pet rescue, had message offering free bars if levels were completed. Completed more than 10 levels, but did not receive any gold bars. Does anyone know anything about Gold Bar Thursday? Thanks.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @9jo and welcome to our Community!

I am not aware of any feature where you get free Gold Bars by completing a level.

Did you get the message in the game? Could you post a screen shot of this message next time it pops up?
  • 9jo
    Thanks for your message. I think the gold bars were offered for completed episodes, on a Thursday, but the offer has not appeared since.  I now have a new offer giving gold bars if 10 (I think) episodes are completed by next Thursday. So I’ll wait and see what happens.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Ah! Do you refer to the Episode Race? 

In the Episode Race you will need to complete the whole Episode of 15 levels before the other players in your group to win the Gold Bars. 

You should get a pop up in this case if you won or a message there it says you didn't win and better luck next time, but the whole Episode of 15 levels will need to be completed. 
  • lovely49
    lovely49 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Hi If you want free Gold you can get it everyday. Accept the notifications from the setting for Pet Rescue and everyday even if you dont log in you still get the gold. just click on the notification and it will load game and add your gold bar.after you click now. If you dont log in and miss a gold bar you can go back and click them and get it anyways. If you already claimed a bar on one notification it will not let you do that one twice but any that hasn't been claimed you can get anytime. If you have already claimed one this is what you get. "You claimed too many bonus rewards today... claim more rewards tomorrow!:"
    Reward

• Crazy Cat Lad
    @lovely49 Is that a text from a scam site or any other third party page? 
  • lovely49
    edited October 2019
    Hi If you want free Gold you can get it everyday. Accept the notifications from the setting for Pet Rescue and everyday even if you dont log in you still get the gold. just click on the notification and it will load game and add your gold bar.after you click now. If you dont log in and miss a gold bar you can go back and click them and get it anyways. If you already claimed a bar on one notification it will not let you do that one twice but any that hasn't been claimed you can get anytime. If you hav"You claimed too many bonus rewards today... claim more rewards tomorrow!:"
    Reward

• lovely49
    It's was a mistake. I was was thinking of Words of Wonder game. that I play also. I tried to delete after I realized but I couldn't figure out how to. So sorry. 
  • Jovanasaj
    Jovanasaj Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi,I have a problem with mentioned event,the Rescue sprint. I am not sure if I finished 4 or 6 episode race,all with 1 place but I haven't received gold bars. Can you please check what is wrong? My game ID is 1153916967. Thank you
  • 9jo
    I completed more than 10 episodes (not levels) between two Thursdays and have received nothing, zilch, no gold bars whatsoever, and according to the screen notification I should have received at least 50 gold bars, but they never materialised. VERY DISAPPOINTED. 
  • 9jo
    Update. This morning (Sunday) I have gained my reward! 50 gold bars added to my account. 👍🏼 Better late than never 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?