Having problems with the "Team" game.

Julie_Andrews
Julie_Andrews Posts: 378 Pro Player 👑
I am in the same boat as all the others playing with the "TEAM" game. Each time I am unblocked for the current level (about 10 plays) I get the points and then am blocked again so we never get to win the game because we run out of time before we are admitted to the new levels. This is crazy and very frustrating. Also... we used to get the 10 points just for completing the level but now for some reason it does not give it to us because we can't go on in the game. Why even have this game?

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    @Julie_Andrews I totally understand the feeling in the event when you're in the end of the game. Unfortunately there's not much I can do and the Game Team has no plans to make any changes to it. Bear in mind that only small percentage of all players have reached the last episode like you.  

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Julie_Andrews !

I understand that this can be frustrating when you already have played to the current last level in the game and have to wait for 15 more levels in the next update.

The Game Team is constantly working on new levels and releasing them as soon as they are ready, but please bear in mind that it's much easier to play 15 levels than it is to make them. 

• Julie_Andrews
    Oh I understand that but we never even get to win any of the prizes. So what's the point of playing this game anymore? And is there a way for us to chat with our team members to cheer them on to get their points.  It's  a fun game to have available if it works right which it doesn't seem to be.  I've read people's comments and they seem to be further on in levels than it is letting me go. 
  • Julie_Andrews
    I do want to say though that you are always helpful in answering all these questions.  Thank you!
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    Hi @Crazy Cat Lad , one issue as Julie Andrews also asked, is the bonus 10 points added to Team total when completing an episode. Currently the score is added not right after the passing of the last level of an episode but rather at the beginning of the next episode. For those who have reach the end, 10 points was never added simply because no new episode is available. Can you look into this event. thanks.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    @Julie_Andrews I totally understand the feeling in the event when you're in the end of the game. Unfortunately there's not much I can do and the Game Team has no plans to make any changes to it. Bear in mind that only small percentage of all players have reached the last episode like you.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?