Having gold bar collecting problems. How do I fix this?

Dances
Dances Posts: 3 Newbie
So my bank says I have one bar but It won't let me collect more when a level is complete. It says my bank is full.

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Yes, The Gold Bars above in your game are the Gold Bars you have and can use.

The Gold Bars you have collected in your Piggy Bank are locked in the Piggy Bank until you open and purchase it. The Gold Bars will then be transferred from the Piggy Bank to the balance in your game. 

You can read more about the Piggy Banks in King game here

Do you have only 1 Gold Bars in your game or in the Piggy Bank? If you have only 1 Gold Bars in your Piggy Bank and it says it's full and don't collect any further Gold Bars in it, could you post a screen shot of the issue here? 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Dances and welcome to our Community!

Are you playing on Facebook on a computer or on mobile?

If you play on mobile is it an iPhone/ iPad or an Android? 
  • Dances
    I'm playing on FB using my laptop.
  • Dances
    I am wondering if the gold bars at the top next to the coin count is separate from the piggy bank? 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Yes, The Gold Bars above in your game are the Gold Bars you have and can use.

The Gold Bars you have collected in your Piggy Bank are locked in the Piggy Bank until you open and purchase it. The Gold Bars will then be transferred from the Piggy Bank to the balance in your game. 

You can read more about the Piggy Banks in King game here

Do you have only 1 Gold Bars in your game or in the Piggy Bank? If you have only 1 Gold Bars in your Piggy Bank and it says it's full and don't collect any further Gold Bars in it, could you post a screen shot of the issue here? 
  • BrittanyT
    BrittanyT Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi can anyone tell me what to do, it says claim and shows gold bars but when I click the claim button it says claim failed, something went wrong we will try again later.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,292 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2022

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

If you have followed all of these steps above already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Tammy_Whirty
    Tammy_Whirty Posts: 5 Level 2

Since I can't figure out how to start a discussion, I will leave one here. So I play grow a pet. I play on my phone and tablet. I had 35 gold bars to collect on my tablet and 5 on my phone. I opened my phone this morning and if automatically collected those bars. I figured when I opened my tablet, I would have gotten the other 30. Nope. It says I already collected on a device. That is so wrong. I spend a lot of money on this game. I am at Level 5009. You who'll not receive another dime from me. I worked hard to get three extra gold bars and can't collect because I got 5 from the phone. Why not just take away what I already collected or make it do that sync together. I have them synced because everything shows the same. I never thought I would stop but when you work at something to have it taken away on a technicality, I am done with it. Find someone else to rob. Thank you for the fun I have had over three years.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,292 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached to milestone levels 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?